The use of the Site's services means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the services.
The text of the Policy is available to Users on the Internet at: https://era-art.com/politic .
BASIC CONCEPTS USED IN POLITICS:
Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The operator of personal data and the Administrator of the site is an individual entrepreneur Litosh Svetlana Mikhailovna, registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (OGRNIP 32178470037770, TIN 78270441164), E-mail: email@example.com .
Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data) using the Operator's Website.
User – any visitor using the Operator's Website to view Services or order Operator Services.
Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
10. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
11. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
12.Cookies are a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding Site.
13. IP address — a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol, through which the User gets access to the Contractor's Resources and Content on them.
14. Mixed processing of personal data – processing of personal data with the help of automation tools, as well as without it.
15.Registration form is an html form that the User fills in with his personal data on the Operator's Website to obtain information about the service, its purchase and perform other actions.
16. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
17.Services - Operator's services, information about which is presented on the Operator's Resource pages.
18. GetCourse training platform is an electronic platform on which services are hosted, through which the User gets access to the Operator's services. Address of the educational platform - https://getcourse.ru /.
19. Order — a duly executed User request for the purchase of Operator Services, during which the User fills out a registration form posted on the Operator's Resources.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Within the framework of this Policy, the User's personal information is understood as:
Personal information that the User provides about himself/herself in the process of using the site and the training platform, including the User's personal data. The information required for ordering the Contractor's services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site services during their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and the time of access to the services, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
The User expresses his consent to the terms of the Policy and gives the Operator specific and conscious consent to the processing of his personal data by the Operator on the terms stipulated by the Policy and Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 (ed. of 29.07.2017) "On Personal Data": when ordering services, as well as when filling out the service order form located on the network Internet at https://era-art.com .
The user is considered to have consented to the processing of his personal data entered in the fields of the feedback form at the time of clicking on the “Submit a request”/”Sign up” button and ticking the box “I agree to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the offer” and/or at the time of clicking "Proceed to payment" buttons/”Send".
The Operator does not verify the accuracy of the Personal Data provided by the User, in this regard, the Operator assumes that when providing personal data, using the functionality of the Operator's Website, as well as leaving an application and filling out a registration form for the purchase of Operator services, the User:
is a legally capable person. In case of incapacity of the person using the Operator's Website, consent to the processing of personal data is provided by the legal representative of the User who has read and accepted the terms of processing of personal data specified in this Policy.
indicates reliable information about himself or about the represented incapacitated person (clause 2.4.1) in the amounts necessary for the provision of services by the Operator. The user independently maintains the provided personal data up to date.
This Policy establishes the obligations of the Operator for non-disclosure and ensuring the confidentiality of personal data that the User provides at the request of the Operator when making an application for the provision of services.
The Operator collects two types of User information:
information that the User has knowingly provided to the Operator in the process of using Resources and receiving services;
technical information that is automatically collected by the software of the Resource during its visit by the User.
Personal data is provided by the User by filling out a registration form on the Operator's Website for the purposes specified in clause 3.1. and section 4 of the Policy. When registering on the Website and ordering services, the User provides the following information:
first name, last name,
Personal data is provided by the User when leaving a review of the Operator's services on the Website and includes the following information: